Monday, June 29, 2009

Survived Day 1: Girls Camp

Ok, I survived day 1 of Girls Camp!

We had quite a busy day and I didn't nearly as much done around the house as I hoped, but I think it was a good day though. We helped Jenna get out the door and then headed to Sams Club and Wegmans for grocery shopping. Yes, I took all 3 kids grocery shopping and lived to tell about it. Ok, I did give into a few treats for them, but I figure it will be a fun week so we need treats.

We also headed to the pool and stayed for a while. After dinner we headed to Froots for some smoothies and then the kids played outside with friends from the neighborhood.

Doesn't sound like much but the day flew by. I did mow the lawn and clean up around the house while Drew took his nap and Morgan and Ethan played with friends. Still more dishes to do and I need to get up early tomorrow to head out for our trip to Sugarloaf Mountain. Plan to meet my parents there to check out the scenery and do some hiking!

Got to get to bed or I will be too tired tomorrow...

No comments: