Friday, June 5, 2009

Greetings from Idaho

I landed in Idaho last night at 11 PM.  Stepped off the plane onto the tarmac and yes the wind was blowing.  Those of you who've lived in Idaho or Utah know what I'm talking about.

I'm out here for Michele's wedding on Saturday.  Today enjoyed a relaxing day hanging out with Michele, Jaxon and my Mom and Dad.  We did a few errands and got some stuff ready for the Jaxon's birthday party and family dinner tonight.  Looking forward to seeing Melanie and her family there tonight.

Infamous Senator Larry Craig was waiting for his flight to Boise at the same gate as I was in Denver.  I saw him, but couldn't figure out why he looked so familiar.  Then later I realized who he was.  I almost asked him for a picture together, but then thought he probably gets bugged a lot so I didn't bother him.

Jenna and the kids stayed home since the kids still have school for another two weeks and the ticket prices were so high it would have cost an arm and a leg to come out for the weekend.  I sure miss you guys!

No comments: