Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wizards vs. Piston's NBA Game




VW is a Washington Wizards (NBA) sponsor and Ethan and I went to watch them play the Detroit Pistons Saturday night.  It was nice to have some Dad-Ethan time.

It was also fun to see the Pistons play, since we just moved from the area.  I drove past the Palace where the Pistons play everyday to and from work.  We had a bit of a family feud over who we should be rooting for.  Morgan was in the we root for the Pistons camp and Ethan has already acclimated to the DC area and roots for all sports DC.  He went with the Wizards.  So Ethan and I cheered on the Wizards. 

We had a good time and the Wizards kept it close, but couldn't get it done in the last few minutes. Final score Wizards 96 and Pistons 98.

The picture of Ethan by the white car is him signing his name.  At the Verizon center where the Wizards play they have a special VW Beetle that is like a white board.  You can write on it with erasable markers!  Ethan thought that was a lot of fun!

The picture of Ethan and I shows Ethan's Wizards hat he got and you can see the orange on his cheek.  That was an Easter egg face painting he got at an Easter activity at church earlier in the morning.


 


No comments: