Last night(Friday) Ethan slipped and fell going up the steps in our house. Running upstairs to watch Bolt the cartoon movie I had rented for the kids. He tripped on a step and went face-first into the steps. He put his tooth through his lip in two places.
Lots of blood, and of course Jenna was out at the store. Yeah, as most of you know I'm not so good with blood. I was a bit taken back, but stepped up to the fatherly role and took care of him. (No one else around so I had to.) There was lots of blood and lots of crying, it sure hurt. After we stopped the bleeding it wasn't too bad but definitely needed stitches. Jenna took him to urgent care and instead of stitching him up, they put some "super" glue on the cuts to hold it together. No damage to his teeth, he just has a fat lip and a few glue spots. The glue looks like leftover breakfast milk or something. I think I was more emotionally scarred than Ethan was...
No comments:
Post a Comment