Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Week





We had a busy week with lots to do.

Wednesday night Morgan, Ethan and I went to the Georgetown vs. Syracuse basketball game down in DC.  John my brother-in-law (Marissa's husband) is a huge Syracuse fan, so he came down from Pennsylvania to attend.  We also invited a friend of mine and his son to attend.  Unfortunately, Georgetown was too much for the Orange that night.  I think we all had a good time though!

The next morning Morgan came running into our room saying it had snowed. Snow? We haven't had any snow this year! I looked outside to see a very thin dusting of snow.  Not what I would
 call snow, but it was enough for an hour delay for the kid's school.  Got to love Virginia, dusting of snow and school is delayed.  Who know's what will happen if we get an inch of snow!  See the picture of the dusting in the post.

We also got our first VW minivan, it's called a Routan.  I never thought we'd drive a minivan, but 3 kids later the functionality and space is just too good to pass up.  Ok, it also has satelite radio for Disney Radio for the kids and rear seat entertainment to keep the kids happy on longer road trips.  Either way, we've officially joined the Minivan clan...  See picture included, ours is silver.


No comments: