Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last Week


Last week there was a lot going on. On Wednesday I went to Morgan's 2nd grade field trip to Cranbrook Science museum here in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. To the left is a picture of her in a tortoise shell there.






On Friday she had a Variety(talent) Show at here Elementary school. I ended up MCing the event. Jenna had been asked to do it at the last minute and I volunteered to do it for her. I have less problems embarrassing myself in front of large groups of people. We had a huge turn-out and Morgan sang a solo from High School Musical. Here is a picture of me MCing and Morgan singing at the event.

















On Saturday I drove to Pennsylvania. Attended Uncle Wayne's wedding on Sunday and drove back to Michigan on Monday. It was great to see my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and other relatives I rarely get a chance to see. Also I did get a very nice Audi A8L (http://www.audiusa.com/) to drive for the weekend, so the trip was in style!

No comments: