Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our first entry

Today Church was cancelled because of ice on the roads. People couldn't get up the hill to the church. We're sitting at home working on different things and thought this would be a good thing to start.

Jenna said that I never finish any of the web projects I do.(She's right about that) So this is my attempt at proving her wrong. We'll see who laughs last, I think it will be Ethan!

We are going to use this to keep all of you posted on our boring life. I think I will be the one posting the most at first.



Here is Morgan's picture from today.
















Here is Ethan's picture from today.


Jenna took a nap this morning and has pillow head, so there won't be a picture of her on here from today.







1 comment:

The Schacher Family said...

I am excited you started a blog!